Bow: Kitsune

More tails a Kitsune has, more powerful it is.  They are supernatural entities. Can shapeshift into humans, create illusions & bend space-time 😮   In anime and movies, many a times they are shown to presenting themselves as gorgeous women to lure powerful men into their traps. At 1000 years of age a Kitsune turns golden white, becoming a Tenko  🦊


At Fushimi Inari Shrine Japan Kitsune

Kitsune at Fushimi Inari Shrine

Chain: The Red Thread of Fate

'Red Thread of Fate' is a belief in China, Japan & Korea ✨  An invisible red cord around the finger of those that are destined to meet in a certain situation as they are "their true love" 💞


Red Thread of Fate buy online

( Note: Above image is NOT part of the NFT. Its an Ad. Clicking opens Amazon )

KeyFob: DNA

We share 45% of identical DNA with cabbage 96% with Apes 🦍   All humans share 99.9% identical DNA The remaining 0.1% makes us unique. Can edit DNA to create 'designer babies' with desired properties like removing genetic diseases, adding intelligence, eye color, hair style etc. 🤯

Did you know?

- People who walk briskly throughout their lives are 16 years younger than their peers at the DNA and cellular level 🚶. Fast walking slows down ageing. Slow walking does not have ta similar effect. This is the conclusion reached by scientists from the University of Leicester 😯.

- We all inherit DNA from both parents. But, science says we use our father's DNA more 🧬 It Simply means: genetically, You are more like your dad than your mom 👍

- Getting old: Every cell in your body is in a constant process of recycling itself every minute. An exiting one withers away and a new one takes its place.  Everytime a cell replaces itself with a new one, certain amount of memory is lost in the new copy. They make increasingly poor analog copies of themselves, like cassette tapes recording from cassette tapes. The new cell forgets a little bit of how it used to be. This is mainly because of the DNA inside loosing its memory everytime a new cell is created 🧬. Via. meditation & manifestation techniques it is possible for you to help your cells create lossless digital copies of itself. If you achieve this, you stay young forever .

DNA Strand Genetics

( Note: The above image is not part of the NFT. Its just for representation & educational purpose )

Interesting facts:

'Panspermia' is a theory that suggests life exists throughout the Universe and is distributed by space dust, meteorites, comets etc. Supporting this phenomenon, scientists have found that meteorites contain the building blocks of DNA and its companion RNA. And that it may also be a deliberate effort -or- experiment by extraterrestrial entities to seed DNA's across the known universe via. space dust ( one of the them being earth ). The 'Human Genome project'  is been happening for near 14 years now, conducted by researchers globally. This project finds that 97% of a DNA fall under the 'non-coding' sequence ie. it is yet not discovered what it is for ( earlier termed as 'junk DNA' ). Interestingly, recent studies from renowed sceintists across different disciplines have raised questions about this section of DNA. After careful analysis some claim that this section of the DNA may be alien in origin, and that it may contain extraterrestrial code. Which simply means that the DNAs planted on earth might have originated in a different galaxy across the vast universe.

Key Color: #B6BCCC

Its a light shade of blue. Colors that are closely associated within the shade spectrum are lavender gray and light periwinkle. It is generally known to have a peaceful, calming effect that interior designers try to tap into while designing living spaces. According to color psychology, the color is associated with trustworthiness and reliability. It is also said to promote feelings of tranquility; light shade of blue's gentle appearance means it is particularly likely to make that impression 🕊️

What others are checking out now,






The Red Thre..

Closed Ward ..

Triangle Ova..

Collor Type




Eye Color


Key Bit Type


Key Color






RN Bit Patte..


Side Cut War..

Oval Triangl..








What others are checking out now,