Fox harnesses earth's magnetic field to catch a prey ⚡️. Proteins in eyes enable it to see the field as concentric shadows 🦊 Even if the prey isn't visible, it uses its hearing & magnetic detection capabilities to catch it 😲
Black Metal Chain is an ion plated curb chain that is composed of round links slightly twisted to make them lie flat and close together. The chain is between 26 - 30 inches long and the design makes the chain stronger, allowing it to withstand the regular wear and tear.
( Note: Above image is NOT part of the NFT. Its an Ad. Clicking opens Amazon )
We share 45% of identical DNA with cabbage 96% with Apes 🦍 All humans share 99.9% identical DNA The remaining 0.1% makes us unique. Can edit DNA to create 'designer babies' with desired properties like removing genetic diseases, adding intelligence, eye color, hair style etc. 🤯
Did you know?
- People who walk briskly throughout their lives are 16 years younger than their peers at the DNA and cellular level 🚶. Fast walking slows down ageing. Slow walking does not have ta similar effect. This is the conclusion reached by scientists from the University of Leicester 😯.
- We all inherit DNA from both parents. But, science says we use our father's DNA more 🧬 It Simply means: genetically, You are more like your dad than your mom 👍
- Getting old: Every cell in your body is in a constant process of recycling itself every minute. An exiting one withers away and a new one takes its place. Everytime a cell replaces itself with a new one, certain amount of memory is lost in the new copy. They make increasingly poor analog copies of themselves, like cassette tapes recording from cassette tapes. The new cell forgets a little bit of how it used to be. This is mainly because of the DNA inside loosing its memory everytime a new cell is created 🧬. Via. meditation & manifestation techniques it is possible for you to help your cells create lossless digital copies of itself. If you achieve this, you stay young forever ✨.
( Note: The above image is not part of the NFT. Its just for representation & educational purpose )
'Panspermia' is a theory that suggests life exists throughout the Universe and is distributed by space dust, meteorites, comets etc. Supporting this phenomenon, scientists have found that meteorites contain the building blocks of DNA and its companion RNA. And that it may also be a deliberate effort -or- experiment by extraterrestrial entities to seed DNA's across the known universe via. space dust ( one of the them being earth ). The '' is been happening for near 14 years now, conducted by researchers globally. This project finds that 97% of a DNA fall under the 'non-coding' sequence ie. it is yet not discovered what it is for ( earlier termed as 'junk DNA' ). Interestingly, recent studies from renowed sceintists across different disciplines have raised questions about this section of DNA. After careful analysis some claim that this section of the DNA may be alien in origin, and that it may contain extraterrestrial code. Which simply means that the DNAs planted on earth might have originated in a different galaxy across the vast universe.
Initially when traffic lights were invented, they only had two colors on them red and green. Only in the year 1920, did American inventor William Potts came up with an electric three colored traffic light that included the Amber light at the center. Up until that point, it was difficult for drivers driving at high speed to halt real quick leading to accident. The Amber light literally is the silent savior that we take for granted.